ASL-2601 (Bright Zinc Plated, w/pull-out lock)
ASL-3001(bright zinc palted,w/pull-out lock)
26" or 30"heavy-duty slide rail. For 2U to 5U height chassis, 3-sections Ball Bearing slide rail, 26" or 30"(L) x 1.79"(H) x 0.5"(Thickness)
- Full travel 3-members Heavy-Duty 15 gauge cold-rolled steel inner, intermediate and outer member, compare to third-party's 10-12 gauge steel. Load Rating up to 130 lbs.
- Ball-bearings intermediate member provides precise linear motion with smooth, silent travel.
- Lock-open and close to secure the chassis in position for easy access, more tapped screw
holes for easy mounting the L-brackets directly onto the outer member without the time consuming task of fastening the nuts and screws.
- long slotted holes( 4.4mm x 35mm, 5x) mountable to most chassis (chassis width< =430mm). For wide chassis please inside mount the 4x L-brackets to the rack to gain the maximum opening space.
- Standard screws #10-32 & Metric screws M4x6, M5x12 included.
- Extendable to 38" depth or 42"(ASL-3001 for long chassis>=30")
For most of AIC's 2U-up chassis, and all Chenbro's, Akiwa, CI Design, Compucase,
I-Star's 2U to 5U chassis with threaded mounting holes on chassis side wall.
For other chassis please match mounting hole pattern.