ASL-2001 ( w/pull-out lock)
20" heavy-duty slide rail. For 2U to 5U height chassis, 3-sections Ball-Bearing Slide Rail, 20"(L) x 1.79"(H) x 0.5"(Thickness)
- Full travel 3-members Heavy-Duty 15 gauge cold-rolled steel inner, intermediate and outer member, compare to third-party's 10-12 gauge steel. Load rating is up to 145 lbs.
- Ball-bearings intermediate member provides precise linear motion with smooth, silent travel.
- Lock-open and close to secure the chassis in position for easy access. More tapped screw
holes for easy mounting the L-brackets directly onto the outer member without the time consuming task of tightening the nuts and screws.
- W/additional 4.4mm x 45mm slotted holes (2x), mountable to
most chassis (chassis width< =430mm). Inside mount the L-brackets to the rack to gain the maximum opening space for wide enclosure.
- Standard screws #10-32 & Metric screws M4x6, M5x12 included.
- Extendable to 32" depth.
For all 2U-up short chassis (chassis width <430mm)with threaded mounting holes on chassis side wall.