RMA Request Form
Return Policy Terms and Conditions
1. All return requests must be submitted to Ameri-rack Technology, Inc. ("ATI")for approval in writing within thirty (30) calendar days from the original date of shipment from ATI's facilities. Return requests submitted after thirty (30) calendar days from the original date of shipment will be rejected.
2. All returns will be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee and a maximum fee amounting up to the full Invoice amount depending on the condition of the returned unit and configuration.
3. All returns require a valid Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Please print out the RMA Request Form on-line and fill out the Form as completely as possible and fax it back to 909-468-9108. If your request is accepted, you will receive a return fax from our RMA department with a RMA number. Please place RMA number on the shipping label and ship the merchandise to the following address along with the completed RMA Request Form:
Ameri-rack Technology, Inc.
20548 Carrey Road
Walnut, CA 91789
4. All product returns must be shipped in their original shipping container(s) and in the same condition as originally received. The equipment must be returned in its original packaging, double-boxed, and secured with original foams. Units not in original packaging will be refused. We will not accept a unit if it is not packed properly as that may cause physical damage to the unit during shipping.
5. All Equipment must be free from any scratches. To avoid scratches to the chassis it must be placed on cushions when being placed on top of a table or any other surface. Additional restocking fee will apply if the equipment is scratched.
6. Returns must also include all original accessories including but not limited to installation CDs, cabling, product manuals and documentation. Additional restocking fees will apply if the equipment is returned without all original accessories.
7. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs associated with the product return.
8. Once issued, RMA number is valid for fifteen (15) calendar days. All returns received after expiration of RMA number will be refused. A new RMA number will not be issued.
9. Credit/refund will be issued within five (5) business days after receipt of the system and all accessories, pending inspection and system testing. Credit/refund will only be issued for the selling price of the equipment returned less all restocking charges. Neither in-bound nor out-bound freight charges will be credited, refunded or reimbursed.
10. Any additional questions regarding the return policy should be directed to the RMA department.