PCIe bifurcated/trifurcated riser, split from one PCIe x16 to dual/triple PCIe x16, fixed or flexible riser for 1U, 2U or custom chassis, either to face over or away from the board."x" refers to various cable length. PCIe 3.0 Gen3 compatible. Use trifurcated riser ARC2-435 to split from one x16 lane to three PCIe lanes (x8,x4,x4).
For some Supermicro proprietary board such as H8DGG-QF and other Mini-ITX boards that support bifurcation (already validated on Kontron, Porwell, Axiomtek, ASRock, IBase, IEIWorld & DFI Mini-ITX boards). Please verify with us or your board manufacturer to make sure the board is bifurcated.
1) ARC1-PELY423-C3V3(w/3.5cm ribbon to face away the board for 1U)
2) ARC1-PELY423-C5V3 (w/5cm ribbon to face away the board for 1U/2U)
3) ARC1-PELY423-C30V3(w/30cm ribbon to face away the board)
4) ARC1-PERY423-C5(reversed, w/5cm ribbon to face over the board)
5) ARC1-PERY423-C10(reversed, w/10cm ribbon to face over the board)
6) ARC1-PERY423-C20(reversed, w/20cm ribbon to face over the
7) ARC2-PERY422(2U fixed, to face over the board)
8) ARC2-PELY422(2U fixed, to face away the board)
9) ARC2-PERY424NT(2U fixed, to face over the board)
10)ARC2-PELY435(2U fixed trifurcated,to face away the board)
11)ARC2-PELY435-C5V3(2U flexible trifurcated, to face away the board)